We take care of all the conveyancing issues of your property sale or purchase. Our Director-led team of conveyancing solicitors provides invaluable advice on your purchase or sale, quickly deals with any complications that might arise, and of course helps you get the outcomes you desire. Our expertise, from years of helping customers buy in the local market, means we have inside knowledge, plus an unequalled level of service, to help you secure your sale or purchase.
Our services include:
- buying and selling property
- commissioning Home Reports
- advice on the tax implications of buying and selling property
- advice on buy-to-let and tenancies
- placing a note of interest in a property
- putting in a successful offer by the closing date
- making sure you meet any conditions attached to the sale
- completing the sale by arranging transfer of funds and a move-in date
Residential Conveyancing & Property Solicitors Wick & Thurso, Caithness
For clear advice and assistance for your property purchase or sale, contact our expert team of conveyancing solicitors at BBM Solicitors by calling us in Edinburgh 0131 526 3280, Wick 01955 604188 or by filling out our enquiry form.