Caithness Hamper Competition 2016
Santa Claus is coming to Caithness early and he’s bearing a hamper packed full of brilliant local produce!
BBM Solicitors have a well-earned reputation as trusted professionals in Caithness and beyond for all your litigation, property and business needs.
To celebrate the season of goodwill and encourage you to shop local this year we are inviting all our Facebook friends to enter our 2016 Christmas Competition. The fabulous prize is a Hamper full of Caithness products from great local businesses including Reid’s of Caithness, Caithness Chocolates, Caithness Smoke House, Annie’s Bakery, Caithness Summer Fruits and many more.
To enter, simply ‘Like’ the BBM Solicitors Facebook page and ‘Share’ our Christmas competition post with your friends.
The winner of the Caithness Hamper will be announced here and on the BBM Solicitors Facebook page on December 18th, 2016.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion open to UK residents only.
2. Participants must be age 18 or over.
3. Participants acknowledge that this promotion is not endorsed, sponsored, administered or associated by Facebook in any way, and that Facebook are released from any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
4. Personal Timelines and friend connections on Facebook cannot be used to administer promotions (e.g. “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend’s Timeline to get additional entries”, and “tag your friends in this post to enter” are not permitted).
5. Closing date for entry is December 18th, 2016 at 23.59. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
6. The winner will be drawn and notified via Facebook on December 19th , 2016. The winner must be able to collect the Hamper from our office in Wick or Edinburgh.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person, any duplicates will be invalid.
8. This promotion is not open to employees of BBM Solicitors.
9. The winner will receive the pictured hamper. There is no cash equivalent.
10. BBM Solicitors reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
11. Participants’ contact details may be used by BBM Solicitors for targeted communications.
12. Participants’ personal and contact details will not be passed on to any Third Parties for commercial or other reasons.